• Breaking News

    Friday, February 7, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends jele island cup #6 this sunday 8 pm CET

    Elder Scrolls: Legends jele island cup #6 this sunday 8 pm CET


    jele island cup #6 this sunday 8 pm CET

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:02 AM PST

    I am looking forward what you all will bring to the tournament

    1st price will be 60 packs HoM or JoO

    2nd 10 packs, 3rd / 4th 4 packs each

    join the tournament discord here >> https://discord.gg/nsAPPvH

    join the tournament here >> https://battlefy.com/jele-island/jele-island-cup-6/5e2899aaa1cf7910745e9b29/info?infoTab=details

    (with 8 or less participants we will have a double elimination bracket)

    submitted by /u/jele77
    [link] [comments]

    First time in ranked I've ever made it past mage... and it was with an invade deck and dragons. I hate myself for using these.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:02 AM PST

    Cant log into the game?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:51 AM PST

    Anyone else having issues?

    submitted by /u/MissBettyNetch
    [link] [comments]

    Ok so I tried Invade at rank 5

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:30 AM PST

    Hi,

    Played from rank 9 to 5 with my old BM deck. 80 % winrate.

    Since I have little experience with Invade I wanted to give it a try. It's actually a fun deck to play and offers an interesting twist. Sure it could be annoying to play against.

    I played a BM version se deck list in the post below. The sample size is very small.

    It took me 13 games, 10 W 3 L to reach Rank 4. Winrate is 77 %, higher than I expected.

    My curve felt a bit too high so I changed 2 cards in the last 3 games.

    Let me know what you think.

    submitted by /u/Friedrich73
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment