• Breaking News

    Friday, April 17, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Has anyone ever attacked with their Oblivion gate

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Has anyone ever attacked with their Oblivion gate


    Has anyone ever attacked with their Oblivion gate

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    And if so what sound does it make.

    I assume it's only possible with "immune to shackle" effects.

    submitted by /u/AVeryOldLady-4397
    [link] [comments]

    We got both hemispheres

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Mantikora with guard on the asian client?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    Just started playing on the asian client a week ago, already level 30, and currently undefeated in ranked, at Warrior II (needed to flex). I am enjoying this game so much, reliving so many nostalgic memories. Not a fan of what the original game has turned into, but I am not going to get into that here.

    One thing I did like is that they reverted the nerf to Mantikora. Was wondering if there are any plans to give it back guard on the Asian client? Control mage used to be and probably always will be my favorite, it's one of the first decks I fell in love with, along with pilfer monk(shout out to Boomslife). Mantikora was always a big part of the whole experience, at least the way I remember the card. There's nothing they could do to this game that would make me happier than reverting the undeserved nerf(in my opinion) to this card.

    submitted by /u/derpspy334
    [link] [comments]

    Went 19-1 with Mid Mage (Asia)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    ?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm new here. So, I've played a lot of Skyrim on my pc but never played legends or any type of ccg game before. I've played Gwent for a while and it felt easy enough. Is legends easy to get into for someone who's never played hearthstone type games?

    submitted by /u/Oldstone09
    [link] [comments]

    Solo arena in asian version?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    Hello.

    I like to play only solo arena.

    I tried out asian version, because its the older version. It does not have the solo arena game mode.

    Does anyone know if there even will be one ? The wait times are sometimes really bad for vs play.

    submitted by /u/grvrvr
    [link] [comments]

    Mad goblin rage quit

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    How to login in TESL mobile using my Bethesda.Inc account?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    Hello! I've played TESL on and off for about 3 years now but only on PC exclusively.

    I recently downloaded it on mobile but I don't see any option to login using my Bethesda.Inc account. It always prompt me to start a new account whenever I log in.

    How do I login using my previous account on my mobile device?

    submitted by /u/Lacrouse
    [link] [comments]

    Some recommendations?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    I'm a new player who discovered TESL while quarantine, and i think is a very vicious game. I saw the news about the game development being stopped, and i don't know if it would be a good idea to spend $5 in a premade deck, or just play in a F2P way and spend it in other game because of the actual state of the game.

    If i would buy one of the premade decks, which one is better to start? I liked the Paarthurnax or Alduin one

    Thx guys

    submitted by /u/vitto_mnh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment