• Breaking News

    Friday, May 29, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends New idea for Invade Nerf. What do you think?

    Elder Scrolls: Legends New idea for Invade Nerf. What do you think?


    New idea for Invade Nerf. What do you think?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    26-1 with Scout

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    After a 5 months break I was curious what had become of Tesl and I got bored pretty quickly of the Hearthstone and Mythgard Meta so I decided to give it a go.

    Started yesterday at rank 12, now rank 6 with an insane climb. Granted it's the end of the month but I noticed that people play all kinds of weird decks that just don't make sense. I wonder if not having access to legends-decks is a reason why. What do you think?

    Also, not a single invade deck so far. Got lucky I guess.

    submitted by /u/Taize-
    [link] [comments]

    >Turn 3 Jyggalag's Incursion > You have my thanks emote > np

    Posted: 29 May 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    The best deck you've never wanted to play. Nereid Sorcerer.

    Posted: 29 May 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    SPAEgOkulaaAALiSyDrUbDovbAbIxVoMnrsHAItCjkdVfLoerCkgjH

    The deck is centered around {{Nereied Sisters}} and is quite fun to play. Also featuring one of the worst mothlies in TESL, {{Battlereeve of Dusk}}.

    submitted by /u/TheAngryKazakh
    [link] [comments]

    A Legend is born.

    Posted: 28 May 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    Made legend for the first time and I'm stoked! Been playing for over a year and this is the first and only CCG I've ever played. Never thought I could make it this far when I started, but ShjtHawk is in the big leagues now baby!

    submitted by /u/jcwenger
    [link] [comments]

    Should i return to play?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    i guess this kind of thread pop up once in a while, i've stopped playing for a while now, at least 10 months. is the game in a good state player-wise? ofc there is a bunch of new mechanic i'll need to learn and cards i'll need to farm, but is it worth it or it seem like the game isn't gonna last?

    submitted by /u/Nhajit
    [link] [comments]

    All these people complaining about the invade mechanic when there is one simple counter

    Posted: 29 May 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    [Custom] I made my own Alduin card! How is it?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    Etiquette

    Posted: 28 May 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Etiquette is mostly decent across the board in this game. But I really enjoy when I give the ol' "Hello" to a new combatant and they immediately respond with a Taunt. Just made one's asshole fall out with a dragon deck. Buttface

    submitted by /u/Hull_K0gan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment