• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 3, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Micro + Singleton = Microton Gauntlet

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Micro + Singleton = Microton Gauntlet


    Micro + Singleton = Microton Gauntlet

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    Pulling Blast from Oblivion from Mudcrab on your opponents turn lists the damage for their invade level.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    Card Discussion: Fingers of the Mountain

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    I made a Skyrim mini-expansion for TESL with 63 custom cards. How does it look?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Renowned Instructor -- Is It a Good Card?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    Renowned Instructor -- Is It a Good Card?

    https://preview.redd.it/we4o23ij2p251.png?width=452&format=png&auto=webp&s=a827e95095c9883b2450523aeed6805d39086342

    I have used this card a lot of times because of my expertise deck, and I could say it's a good card. Take note though that I have a lot of cards that can trigger expertise such as Manic Jack, Sentinel Reclaimer, Guildsworn Oathman, and of course the regular actions. It may seem that it requires the next turn to trigger it and would just be a vanilla 3/4 on board, but you would be surprised how much tokens it can generate if left unkilled. The tokens are really useful too to get that extra damage needed to kill a unit and helps get rid of ward. The card got buffed in one of the previous patches. Originally, it was a 3/3, but they made it into a 3/4. The 4 health makes a lot of difference! Personally, I like a 3 drop 3/4 statline than a 4/3 statline because you will MOST likely able to trade against a 3/2 2 drop creature. It will also help you feel safe and confident that you can trigger its expertise on the following turn because of the 4 health. It survives icestorm and channeled storm. In fact, when you icestorm, it survives and generates you a token. I think a good synergy with this card is Sentinel Reclaimer because there were multiple times that I was able to put items on the tokens to kill a big creature, then generating a token afterwards. You can also put the steel sword on the instructor and kill a hive defender without the instructor dying and you get a token afterwards.

    For aggro decks, this card may seem better than Eastmarch Crusader on mulligan if your mulligan is not fast enough to destroy a rune on the first few turns. It can also do a decent amount of damage to face. I highly recommend considering or experimenting with this card on Aggro to Midrange decks if you have a decent amount of cards that can trigger expertise. The tokens can also benefit from Fervor or Resolute Ally or Fifth Legion Trainer. Let me know what you guys think!

    submitted by /u/Doth83
    [link] [comments]

    Team Azura’s meta pick for this month.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Help! Weird 96 card Hlaalu deck. What should I get rid of? This actually worked quite well the last 10 games. Wanted to find out what's crappy, but just won like 9 games. Also considering fork & dawnfang. Suggestions please! ��

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    WTF is an invade deck?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    I've just returned after almost a year of not playing and all I see are these invade decks. I don't get it, why is this good? If someone could break down the mechanics of it I'd really appreciate it. I first saw the portal be summoned and I thought it looked like a bad card and I guess I was wrong? What's going on? No hate I'm just baffled, has some game mechanic changed?

    submitted by /u/Guwopster
    [link] [comments]

    [Custom] Sword edition of Bone Armor

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    Goodbye TESLegends ��️

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    Wax/Wane Monk is the new invade

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment