• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 25, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I got 3 Miraaks with the Orb of Vaermina! What are the odds!! (TESL Asia)

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I got 3 Miraaks with the Orb of Vaermina! What are the odds!! (TESL Asia)


    I got 3 Miraaks with the Orb of Vaermina! What are the odds!! (TESL Asia)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    Centurion title deck code

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    anyone? Thought I might as well go for it. So does anyone know/have of a decent deck to try and farm that title?

    submitted by /u/hashim65
    [link] [comments]

    TESL steam backgrounds and emoticons in the steam points shop (introduced with steam summer sale)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Any advice for mill decks? I usually win (or lose) to the cards that are supposed to support my milling cards instead of winning by milling.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    Seriously I'm so pissed right now. Been trying and experimenting with a mill deck and I can't get it to work.

    1) You need life recovery to stall the game and against aggro. I only have 6 cards for this (Clockwerk dragons with crush the wimpy). It's effective and works. This is not an issue.

    2) You need board clear and hard removal. I run 3 ice storms, 3 mummify and a soulbomb thingy (the banish one deal 3 to all thingy). I also run Alduin because to combo I need a lot of mana anyway.

    3) So I need a lot of mana to pull off the milling combo. I run 3xWhodunit, 3xTreeM, 3x those 1/4 stat horsemen.

    4) For the combo itself. Im using Galyn (+Laneth to draw if unlucky) , 3 headmasters and 2x... the disappear card for 2 mana neutral, into another lane shackled.

    Here's the fucking problem that pisses me off so much. I'm Rank 3, just destroyed a R1 player. BUT NOT BECAUSE OF MILLING! Because of the other random shit that is supposed to just support my mill deck. Other than that... every game I lose or win is due to other factors than my milling.

    Hell I've even lost like 10 games today which I COULD have won, sitting on like 3-5 6-10 strength headmasters on the board. But I refused to end because if you're not milling them to death where is the fun?

    Any advice? I'm seriously mad because no matter how much I try to build a good milling deck. I dunno. I never get to effectively mill. I just had a single mill win today where I got to mill some control deck into quitting. It made it almost worth all the pain but not quiet.

    So yeah. Tips needed.

    submitted by /u/Ouroboros612
    [link] [comments]

    The Worginator - Crusader Starter Deck

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    The games that doesn't end

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    I have seen quite a bit of 'control' decks lately, the only thing they do is to heal (up to around 80) and remove threats. I just played against a mage deck who ran 3 Dawn's Wrath, 3 Immolating Blast, 3 Cast Into Time, 3 Piercing Javelin, some and a Goldbrand. Because of all the creatures which somewhat buffs the supports, his Goldbrand was dealing 14 at some point, and his College of Winterhold gave him 'The Ultimate Heist', which he used to kill me at the end. In case you don't know, it is a 12-mana spell.

    Yes, I couldn't find Conscription and support removals until very late in the game, but I feel like this is much worse than playing against Invoke or goblins. I feel like I've been robbed around 30 minutes.

    And The Ultimate Heist is a dumb card. It says to deal enough damage to destroy the front rune. I didn't have any runes, however, I was at 17. I just died to that.

    So this is my rant for the day.

    submitted by /u/FanOfValeera
    [link] [comments]

    Arena AI doesn't know what Vivec does?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    So I just finished another Arena run and the only reason I won against the final boss was because the AI passed up numerous opportunities to destroy Vivec. Had it done so, I would have lost before the game was half over.

    AI Boss was playing mono Blue with heavy wards and damage actions. There was a short Shadow lane where I had my exalted Vivec and one other creature. At one point, the AI had enough damage between its two Shadow lane creatures to destroy Vivec and there was nothing I could do.

    Next turn, I drew a curse from my Murkwater Shaman which would have allowed Vivec to survive with only 1 health, but AI still attacked face. So I destroyed both creatures on my next turn. A few turns later, AI played a couple of Firebolts on everything BUT Vivec and still had a creature in the Shadow lane. At this point, 2x Firebolt, plus creature into Vivec, would had ended the game for me as well.

    But...I love to play control so I eventually ran the AI out of cards somewhere around turn 14. And I was stunned because, in all my experience, I've never seen the AI make so many mistakes! AI continued to hit face instead of trying to destroy Vivec and win the game!

    And...after all that good luck, I got squat for my run rewards! Lol.

    submitted by /u/NeighborhoodTechSpec
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment