• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 9, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends If only I could have pushed out that last experiments.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends If only I could have pushed out that last experiments.


    If only I could have pushed out that last experiments.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Betray-Sacrifice; Are they the same?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Hello guys, I've been playing the game for a long time, and since I am not fond of House Telvanni quests, I chose other quests over those.

    Today I got a House Telvanni quest which I couldn't turn down since the reward was a pack.

    You can guess what happened next. Tried making a deck consisting of last gasps, betrays and sacrifices which is what this deck is about.

    Then, I looked at telvanni catspaw and saw that if you sacrifice her you draw 2 instead of 1.

    I wondered if this would synergize with betray actions, since they are "sacrificing" for bonuses even though they dont say that in the card text.

    I tried finding a thread on the matter, but came out empty handed.

    My question is the same as the title: is betray the same as sacrifice?

    Thank you for your time :)

    submitted by /u/DoomkingBalerdroch
    [link] [comments]

    Deckout deck; Enough Cards?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Hello guys, I've been playing Yu-Gi-Oh! for some time now, and a deck type there is the famous (and irritating) deckout deck.

    It consists of cards which in their text protect and heal you the player from damage (lets say guards, wards and relevant cards which heal in ES:L) and others which banish or throw in the discard pile, your opponents' cards (like Soul Shred)

    Are there enough cards for a deck like this to be built in ES:L and which ones would you include?

    Thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/DoomkingBalerdroch
    [link] [comments]

    Grummite Notehollow - Isle of Madness Challenge

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    I have watched several walk throughs on this challenge and I still cannot beat it. I built a Red/Green deck of only Charge creatures. I waited until there were a Red, Blue, Yellow Grummite in 1 lane. I summoned 4 charge creatures and killed in order, the Grummites. I still lost the game.

    Do I need to kill Red, Blue, Yellow... Or Red, Blue, Blue, Yellow, Yellow? as the colored notes appear to show two set of Blue notes and two sets of Yellow notes?

    submitted by /u/PaulyReddy
    [link] [comments]

    You planned for Invade, you planned for imperials, and scout goblins. But you never planned on rats!!!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    CaptianBritten - Tiebreaker for 2nd Place - Sethdove VS Doth83 - 2nd Tournament/League Highlights

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    I’ve been playing this game since release and I have a confession to make ...

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    I KEEP A SPARE BLADE IN MY BUTT

    submitted by /u/SoCalCannaseur
    [link] [comments]

    It comes up ever few months, but why is there no card for Pelinal Whitestrake?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    Searching the sub shows several similar queries. Just odd that such a major character isn't represented in game.

    submitted by /u/CrumbCakesAndCola
    [link] [comments]

    Micro Singleton Gauntlet (June 5-8) - Top 100 Players

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Has anyone else noticed an uptick in guest accounts?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Every other game I've played for the past couple of days has been against a guest account and it always seems to be a variation of Monk, Crusader, Spellsword, always involving Willpower cards, and always winning. Are these bot accounts or am I thinking too far into it?

    submitted by /u/aquasun666
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment