• Breaking News

    Monday, June 8, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Thanks Vivec, you really are a helper

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Thanks Vivec, you really are a helper


    Thanks Vivec, you really are a helper

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Is control too out of Meta?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    It seems I just can't catch a break against facehuggers of all different varieties - I've mained control from day one and will never switch but it's tough out here.
    I've tried regular scout, scout shout, and now telvanni to no avail, so I'd appreciate critique on this deck of mine; definitely not my best but it's my most recent.

    SPASBkaolalRmxxhpPyWeBfQiRgOhNqotDlxmzwAAAATqBgykcrCjHngiyyqakBnbDoPqNkynNvUxjhbyx

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/ChrisD0
    [link] [comments]

    Unique you say?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    50 invade quest

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    Hi fellow players

    I just wonder how I can complete to 50 invade quests without the cards from this extension.
    I just come back after years and I don't have the new cards :'(
    thanks for your help

    submitted by /u/Heironimus
    [link] [comments]

    jele island cup #10

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Strange Brew on Alduin?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Does anyone know from experience what happens in this case?

    submitted by /u/screamhbk24
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment