• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 4, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends (Unofficial) Masters Series

    Elder Scrolls: Legends (Unofficial) Masters Series


    (Unofficial) Masters Series

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    I am glad to announce that I will be hosting an unofficial masters series competition this year.

    Here is the plan: June 6th and June 13th at 4:00 EDT we will run two qualifiers in a swiss, last class standing, best of three format

    The finals will have 8 players and be held on July 18th

    The winners of all qualifiers as well as the top players as determined based on aggregate performance

    This aggregation will be a straight sum of how well each player did in EACH qualifier

    Delayed stream and VODs will be available on or after the date of the tournaments on our Facebook Gaming channel; https://www.facebook.com/SirProok

    IF we get 40+ people registered for the first qualifier two things will change.

    First, we will run 4 qualifier events instead of 2, adding them to the last 2 Saturdays in June.

    Second, we will open a patreon to support cash prizes for those who compete in the Finals

    A final note, I have been in talks with a 3rd party who expressed interest in providing prizes for the tournaments. Nothing has been finalized yet, but I will update this post, my discord, and the battlefy page(s) if/when anything can be made public.

    Qualifier #1 https://battlefy.com/the-fortress-gaming/unofficial-masters-series-qualifier-1/5eaf110654b8e545f699682a/info

    Qualifier #2 https://battlefy.com/the-fortress-gaming/unofficial-masters-series-qualifier-2/5eaf143d85eaca498774a326/info

    Finals:[Will be posted once finalized]

    submitted by /u/SirProok
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanted to come to say how much I miss this game

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Scrolling through my Steam library and noticing that I have 700hrs in TESL, it really makes me miss the glory days of playing it. During college I saw someone post about this game said "What the heck, I'll try a new card game. What's the worst that can happen?" And soon I found myself playing whenever I had free time.

    This game's mechanics felt so unique, so solid, and so much fun. I really wish it got the attention that it deserved. I know the game is still alive and people are still playing, but man back in the days with expansions releasing and content creators creating fabulous content, such a great time for this game.

    I've decided to redownload it. I always loved playing the meme decks, and I can't wait to see what I can come up with now. Hopefully a game similar to this, or even this game in my wildest dreams, can make a resurgence. Bless you TESL, thanks for all the times.

    submitted by /u/DaimenPN
    [link] [comments]

    Full Purple Pack

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Full Purple Pack

    I've never seen this before

    All Purples

    submitted by /u/WoolyDub
    [link] [comments]

    Used Fox and Razum-Dar to steal Mundus Stone + some invade cards to give him a taste of his own medicine.. He was big mad lol

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    Advancing crabscription theorycrafting....

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    So, I have not been very active in the game last couple of months....

    But when I did play..... it was only the singleton deck for fun.... so it was same old, same old....

    However, this month I did experiment with a new deck advancing my basic assumption about Old Salty's assault as being one the best (broken?) card a tricolor aggro deck can have....

    and my assertion is that in tricolor aggro, it does not require synergies to be good... ( e.g synergies like neutral buffs, yellow token buffs, automaton tribe activation like alfiq/orc/animals).... The card ( and the 9-10 card crab package that goes along with it ) is good on its own.... and can be jammed in any tricolor "good stuff" deck.... and make it better.....

    I had very decent results playing crabscription in tribunal, redoran and dagoth last time I was actively playing, but those decks still used yellow token and alfiq activation synergies respectively.....

    However this new deck that I have been enjoying winning with this month has almost none of that.... automaton is just a vanilla 2 drop in it ( that helps me get some of the daily quests done.... :) ) and crabs have no buffs :(.... ( they do make delicious blood spells as always and can be flayed sometimes )....

    Presenting........ Ebonhart!!? Crabscription...

    SPAEgRqotwxhAHfTkXakpeirhUfvATkYmTxeprnMkVeQovdyblsmsXbYcMdhoRpTxZaZ

    23-2 last 25 games in early testing and it hit legend today (it is first week of the season, when results are inflated so cant call the deck objectively good yet, but based on my past experiences it "feels" good enough to present here.... :) )

    P.S. I also contend that all purple mid/aggro can run 2 squishes... on average it is a cheaper way to unlock face damage compared to silence and removal vs. control and can deal with opposite lane problem cards in the cheapest way possible in races....

    submitted by /u/gumchoo
    [link] [comments]

    jele island cup #10 this sunday - 60 Packs MoE for the winner

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    Is unrelenting siege unicorn becoming new meta now? Never seen it used yet here it pops twice in two days.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    When you exalt someone so hard they quit

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    I think I’m officially done with this...

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    Honestly, FV€K this game. I am so sick and tired of these people who play the exact same decks over and over again. This is why the game failed because in my opinion the '3-of-each card allowed' (which in a 50 card deck means it's possible out of hundreds of cards 17ish are used) structure takes a huge library of cards which should illicit an endless variety of decks and instead cuts half of them off at the knees making them 'unplayable' and in fact makes the actual number of successful decks extremely limited.

    It's always been my opinion that 2 should be the max per card you can have in a deck while keeping the option for singleton and unique cards still there (and in fact MORE of them in that ALL LEGENDARY CARDS are unique). This whole idea that there are competitive decks and 'meme' decks is BS and it actually kills the game.

    Gameplay and deck building should be more emphasized on piloting and how someone can improvise, not a scripted 'win condition' that makes me feel like I've just taken part in a scripted narrative that you can navigate from the beginning of you knew what both decks contained. I firmly believe it's a better game with these changes, but it's fucking DOA anyway so whatever.

    submitted by /u/screamhbk24
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment