• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 12, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends All cards unlocked if the game is on life support?

    Elder Scrolls: Legends All cards unlocked if the game is on life support?


    All cards unlocked if the game is on life support?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 10:20 PM PST

    I mean it would be fun if we had all cards unlocked at this point. Idk I want to play this game, it is the best card game out there for me. But I can't find enjoyment in it when I can't make a single deck I want to make and I have to cock and ball torture myself to get that 1 purple card. Once. Spending money isn't even an option since it's still RNG. Not to mention people playing this game (or at least from my experience on what I see) have these meta grind fest decks, when i can't even make those.

    Would be cool if we had all cards unlocked since y'know.. Games on life support.

    submitted by /u/LingeringPlum52
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment