• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Following my mage card that failed to impress people XD this is a warrior card meant to give werewolves more synergy. Cards with Pledge can only be ran in 50 card decks.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Following my mage card that failed to impress people XD this is a warrior card meant to give werewolves more synergy. Cards with Pledge can only be ran in 50 card decks.


    Following my mage card that failed to impress people XD this is a warrior card meant to give werewolves more synergy. Cards with Pledge can only be ran in 50 card decks.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    So many Sieges of Stros M'kay. Last turn my Siege pulled another Siege that pulled another Siege... each with betray.... until I ran out of time and the last Siege went to my hand, but still adding 18 extra 0 cost sieges to me deck... Too bad they conceded next xD

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    Made my own werewolf synergy card.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Tired of invade

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    I know everyone rants about it but here is my rant. Invade ruined tesl for me. I still play but I thoroughly do not enjoy ANY game I play against an invade deck UNLESS I am completely demolishing them (doesn't happen often but I love when invade flops). With the right draw, the game becomes unwinnable by turn 4. I can take an ass whooping, if it's by something other than invade. I got my ass handed to me by a Therana based action deck and it was fun to see the shenanigans. They eliminated my deck of 30 and ended up making me lose by running out of cards to draw lol. Anyways. Invade sucks

    submitted by /u/Peasack
    [link] [comments]

    It's time for rage archer to come back. Another card in my custom set, cards with Pledge can only be run in 50 card decks.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    Generic decks (rant)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    I know, everybody rants I just wanted to add my pennies. I don't mind strong meta oriented decks, but damn the copy cat goblin scout & dragon reanimate players who just take a deck list and copy it card by card. It's expensive but so easy, take some pride in your own ideas guys! Sure invade is boring/frustrating, but at least most people use kinda different cards. It's a shame there will be know buffing/nerfing going on anymore :/

    submitted by /u/aggrobarto
    [link] [comments]

    Only legends is allowed, if you dont, please conceed. Enemy rage quit lol

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment