• Breaking News

    Friday, August 28, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends "AuroFla" if you're out there, great game pal.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends "AuroFla" if you're out there, great game pal.


    "AuroFla" if you're out there, great game pal.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    My first game in the gauntlet and he drops me to like two health with his goblin deck but I managed to stand my ground using my guildsworn. Don't run out of cards guys!

    submitted by /u/RACoodz
    [link] [comments]

    A most satisfying Miraak..

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    MY GAME CRASHES WHEN LOADING CARDS

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Since the last update, I have got this bug that happens everyday, 2-7 times, everytime I play quick battle. I have finally noticed what the bug is. When I get a card that "has to much info on" the game get this loading circle on the card & then the "your turn button" gets grey out/unable to click on it. Which mean I can not press on the "end turn" button, greyed out, which means that the game thinks I am afk & my turn auto-end, and the turn goes to my opponent. Like wtf, I can not do anything because the game thinks I am afk, when in reality I am unable to do anything at all. So in order to bypass this I must, every single day, exit and re-enter the game. I have played this Eso.L since launch. Every single day.

    submitted by /u/starwsh101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment