• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 29, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Should I invest?

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Should I invest?


    Should I invest?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Hello, fellow gamers

    I recently joined Elder Scroll Legend just two days ago and greatly enjoying the game. I find this game even more fun than Hearthstone (which is too expensive). I would like to invest my money on some pre-made deck and all story acts.

    But i am also aware the current status of the game. Is it wise to invest my money on some pre-made decks and story acts?

    submitted by /u/JonLan233
    [link] [comments]

    I think this can be considered as lucky?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    Midrange Sorcerer | Deck Tech/Gameplay

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Apparently, someone isn't fond of my Monster Perfection Lab...

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Rename Grand melee

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    Name it Goblins vs Invade.

    Stupid developers, never going to buy any product from you ever again.

    Lucky for me I only bought 1st story. Can't even imagine how people who spent tons of money feel now

    submitted by /u/eviltunafish
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment