• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 12, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends feels good man

    Elder Scrolls: Legends feels good man


    feels good man

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Gauntlet of Champions

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Started drawing about 6 months ago and lately i have been drawing some of TESL cards arts, they have been a big part of inspiration to start my journey with drawing, hope you guys like it!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Alduin entered play for like 5 times nearly drove me crazy (that mummy was another one), GG man.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    I've been using a Guildsworn Atronach build for the past two years now, and this is the first time I managed to summon two Lava Atronachs with the Mages Guild Conjurer and Conjuration Tutor.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Game wont let me play cards, says no internet???

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    Idk why but when i play a fair few games wont let me play any cards whatsoever and the internet disconnection sign just keeps flashing. My opponents can play w no problems tho. My data and wifi are perfect so everything should work in game. What can i do

    submitted by /u/jehovah_notawitness
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment