• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 11, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Just incase you guys didn't know the health cap is 999. And I let him have that win for being a good trooper 😂

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Just incase you guys didn't know the health cap is 999. And I let him have that win for being a good trooper ��


    Just incase you guys didn't know the health cap is 999. And I let him have that win for being a good trooper ��

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    deck recommendations?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    i am relatively new and would like to know what is the most consistent deck to reach legend. I can't find any sources for optimal decks to climb ladder with.

    submitted by /u/MichigansWaterSupply
    [link] [comments]

    Story to Player Set - Custom Cards

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/7kCspG5

    I challenged myself to make all the unobtainable cards off the UESP wiki into somewhat viable forms. I aimed to keep the stats and effects as true as possible, but some cards let me get really creative.
    This was a set I was working on a LONG time ago, but then the 'news' hit and I lost motivation to finish it, so its incomplete. Was going through some old files and figured I might as well drop the album here for anyone who enjoys this sort of thing. Have fun!

    submitted by /u/DQ_Joe
    [link] [comments]

    CoreData - Item Battlemage | Deck Tech/Gameplay

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    power of "avatar of akatosh"

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    So there won't be any new campaigns ever again?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    I've got a stash of 3-4K gold I was saving up for new campaigns ... they usually come out in 3 acts at 1500 gold each, so was keeping the gold for that. If there's no campaigns anymore, should I just dump my gold into packs and arena tickets? No other use hanging on to it anymore right?

    submitted by /u/MineralsMan
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta love Ebonheart oracles lmao

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment