• Breaking News

    Monday, August 31, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Hey guys! How would you improve this deck? I really want it to be focused on Nords and the Training Grounds card.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Hey guys! How would you improve this deck? I really want it to be focused on Nords and the Training Grounds card.


    Hey guys! How would you improve this deck? I really want it to be focused on Nords and the Training Grounds card.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Grand Melee (Aug. 28-31) - Top 100 Players

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    That moment when you're trying out a new deck and it immediately beats invade <3

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Unlikely OTK: Sparkfingar Marauder Edition

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    So I wanted to combo Marauder Chieftain with some self-buffing creatures and came up with this deck. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    Think that's what you call a good pack

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Question about "hackers"

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    Hey all.

    So this has happened to me twice so far. Once very early on when I started playing, and again just now. This is the general sequence of events.

    Get into a versus match.

    Play the match until just about the end.

    It's the opponent's turn. They've exhausted all their moves. On my next turn I am guaranteed the win.

    The opponent taunts me and disconnects.

    About 5-6 seconds later, my computer is randomly forced into a shutdown/restart.

    I quickly log in just as my turn timer is about to expire, and I see them no longer disconnected. Each time this has happened to me, I've luckily won (thanks to SSD boot up times lol).

    Mind you, I'm fairly computer savvy, but nothing along the lines of being able to do something like this. It just seems too perfect of a scenario to blame on coincidence. They seemingly rage quit, and then for some reason log back in while my computer reboots for no apparent reason.

    My questions are....is this all coincidental? Or can people who are sore losers somehow force your computer to shut down and log back in while your timer runs out? Has this happened to any of you? Is this even feasible?

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/AreYouAFuckinAss
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment