• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 1, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Deck limit? What deck limit!!

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Deck limit? What deck limit!!


    Deck limit? What deck limit!!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    It’s not good, and you didn’t ask for it, but here’s the Skooma Cat Dominion Aggro-Mid you didn’t know you wanted.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    SPAQyBrgkFfDlKbzyRjcgXnRbqajmxaAwOyXAFbRxcyNplabATngsyqzefkJkYnbdVxiihfYlVoerCbEqyjHimlZ

    submitted by /u/DrewHoov
    [link] [comments]

    Another use for the monthly with market

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    New monthly with market seems to be the play

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Had the new kiddie Kat but stupid lizard had to remove it

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Skooma Cat's Whimsy BUG

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    All dual cards that you put in your deck will automatically be discounted. u/CVH

    submitted by /u/Doth83
    [link] [comments]

    Ended up in the top 100 in Grand Melee! Here's the decklist! If you ever have trouble with goblins, this deck has never lost to one yet.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    If I didn't play a third run of the gauntlet am I just fucked?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    I was happily playing the gauntlet having a great time and then life shenanigans happens and I am unable to play my third run, does that mean I won't ever get my third copy of baandari opportunist? Is there a chance for my poor distracted soul? Am I just simply fucked?

    submitted by /u/Amoniaco1
    [link] [comments]

    Look I know the game is officially discontinued, cost cheat cards like this monthly does not belong in magicka resource style games like HS/TESL

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    See title

    submitted by /u/rtyuuytr
    [link] [comments]

    Elder Scrolls Legends stuck in a cutscene loop

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    I just downloaded The Elder Scrolls: Legends on my laptop, and everything loads well until the first cutscene starts, the one in the Arena where Reive is talking and telling a Nord to fight. After the cutscene the game loads for a few minutes and the cutscene starts again. This loop runs indefinitely. I already restarted the game and the laptop, but the problem still persists. Has anyone had similar problems or any solutions to this problem? I'd really like to try this game.

    Edit: Forgot to mention I already reinstalled it and verified the Steam game files.

    submitted by /u/SkoomaConsooma
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment