• Breaking News

    Monday, September 7, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends About To End This Man's Whole Career

    Elder Scrolls: Legends About To End This Man's Whole Career


    About To End This Man's Whole Career

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    Can someone explain to me the point of this 3-cost legendary?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    Just won a 9/0 in the gauntlet, sad that I didn't run it in my first two runs

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Questions about metas from a former player that never looked online

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    So I used to play ESL a ton before I joined the subreddit. Now I play more of another card game (still love ESL, but played it since near launch so I've just seen a lot of the possibilities) and I was on its subreddit since around the time I started playing it. Playing just on the client, I never realized before how dominated a meta can get, how few decks can be considered highest tier, and just in general how many people run pretty similar decks. I don't know how much that happened in ESL but I'm assuming a lot. Although sometimes I would notice a lot of people running a certain deck type or strategy and I somewhat noticed the above 3 points, a lot of the concreteness of these things flies by when you have a really small sample size and don't see a majority of the cards in the opponent's deck.

    So, I'm curious as to whether the cards I considered staples when I played were staples to other people. I generally always had at least 1-3 copies of a card or cards that could silence and 1-3 that could remove an enemy support in every deck. I also almost always had a mana curve that went from 1 to about 10-12. (Admittedly, I'm a very controlling player.)

    Was that normal for ESL decks?

    submitted by /u/caw_the_crow
    [link] [comments]

    Monster Perfection Lab Bug?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Just had MPL where I couldn't choose a Sentinel Reclaimer who had four items equipped to them. It would only let me choose my Gardener of Swords. Without a doubt, cost me a match bc the timer ran out while I was trying to pick SR so instead of shackling 2 creatures by equipping a Mace of Encumbrance to SR, I got a randomly assigned an item to GoS. What gives?

    submitted by /u/DrewHoov
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment