• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 13, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends First event of my life. 8-3/3-3/9-2 IM SO HAPPY

    Elder Scrolls: Legends First event of my life. 8-3/3-3/9-2 IM SO HAPPY


    First event of my life. 8-3/3-3/9-2 IM SO HAPPY

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Just a brief thank you Avoidix

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    Don't really have a way of contacting them, so this is my best way of trying to thank them, they had me completely out matched, I was surrounded, low on resources and waiting for the final blow to come, but then this glorious bastard decides to surrender and give me the win. I don't know why you did it, but I'm grateful for it none the less and I hope your other matches will go aswell for you as ours did. Once again thanks you.

    submitted by /u/Faddishname228
    [link] [comments]

    How can you be so fucking lucky with Mundus stone

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    Long Time Player With Anti-Gate Imperial Deck

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Long Time Player With Anti-Gate Imperial Deck

    This has been a control shell I have developed over time along with a control variant in each color pairing with a similar build philosophy. The Redoran version is the most aggressive with a Dragon theme that goes into a Unstoppabale Rage package. This one I feel is the best combination out them all against 80% of the meta. This one I use on the weekend tourneys and to reach into Legend rank. Im too distracted to go all out Legend ranking, though.

    Tiid I sometimes swap with Journey to Sovngarde or Mannimarco because he whiffs in longer game metas. It is a slot I could just cut all together if need be. Supports are really coming up in the meta I think, so running more anti-support is something I want to work in, currently swapping out Be At Peach with Vicious Dreugh or Shadowfen Priest. May cut something else to fit both.

    I go by Mythriilesque on the game.

    https://preview.redd.it/yn71invktsm51.jpg?width=284&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ed22271bf2308a9bb25ebbcd7b4083d05915e624

    https://preview.redd.it/yscs419ntsm51.jpg?width=279&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=27ae7ca3692e4c3aa0b7a48b92ad8bc2cbce62f4

    submitted by /u/Mythriil_The_Learned
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment