• Breaking News

    Monday, September 14, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Oh sweet little mudcrab merchant, you really shouldn't have. But if you insist.. I'd be rude to refuse.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Oh sweet little mudcrab merchant, you really shouldn't have. But if you insist.. I'd be rude to refuse.


    Oh sweet little mudcrab merchant, you really shouldn't have. But if you insist.. I'd be rude to refuse.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    My favourite board so far

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    Arsenal Gauntlet (Sep. 11-14) - Top 100 Players

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    The most clutch win I've ever had

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    How about a lot of Dragons + Intelligence? :)))

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    How active is this game?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    The last time I played TESL was... like 2-3 years ago. Last year I heard Bathesda stopped working on it. So how active is it right now? Is there like no new events or anything? This server doesn't seem dead, which confuses me a bit. Loved this game back in the day and would be sad to see it die.

    submitted by /u/Desward
    [link] [comments]

    Getting back into it

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    I had a very successful season in July, i didn't play any in all of August and September. Trying to get back into it now, is there anything you guys can recommend me to do?

    submitted by /u/MadMan7978
    [link] [comments]

    Some updates again, 106mb on Russian App Store. More monthly reward cards/alt arts perhaps?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Journey to Sovngarde last card in my deck two games in a row

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    :)))))))))))

    submitted by /u/TheAngryKazakh
    [link] [comments]

    Arsenal Aggro Archer

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Arsenal was an interesting constraint. It seems most people went for the field lane with the random buffs, but the idea of 4-power creatures getting conditional draw via the shadow lane piqued my interest especially. This deck is built around that idea + anticipating that this gauntlet would be a smorcfest and that extra draw enables a super low curve + lots of items. It worked out for 2 8-win runs and 1 9-win.

    Deck code: SPABnRAFprlLcPoGeqANiPlDdYhwhyvEtnkNkVwdymkItE

    submitted by /u/DrewHoov
    [link] [comments]

    Any place one could obtain the voice lines of Cards?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Hello.

    I am a returning content creator and was hoping to obtain some of the audio files. Namly Red Barhamans " I am the Bandit King" line. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/ReasonSeven
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment