• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 27, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Not once but twice already...

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Not once but twice already...


    Not once but twice already...

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    Why did I just play against 5 invade decks in a row.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    I don't even care about difficulty, I will admit every so often I do get booty clapped by the decks and they honestly just had the better deck. I have ways to get around them such as gourmet, unsummons, and destroys but the fact I played that many in a row just pisses me the frick off. Idc if someone plays Invade I really don't. But the fact that I play against so many just gets to me. This isn't even a once in a life time occurrence. I play against so many invade decks that If I had a penny for every invade deck I'd have enough for two mcChickens

    submitted by /u/SlightFlan5
    [link] [comments]

    These matches always make my day win or lose

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    So... question...

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    I really like this game even though I am nowhere near as good as most people in this group. I log in everyday to get the daily rewards just so I can hopefully one day have some good cards. I logged on the other day and I noticed that my daily log in for September had reset back to day one.

    I can let this go because it's whatever. I'll get back to it next month. The other thing that happened is that my gauntlet registration was also removed randomly, but the game kept all my tickets (all 6 of them) that I used to register for the gauntlet. This frustrated me because that was basically every ticket I had, and that would have been my first ever gauntlet.

    I really just wanted to know if anyone else had that issue or had something like that ever happen before. If not, it's okay. I just want to know I wasn't the only one with this frustration.

    submitted by /u/Kr15Kr1ngl3
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot keep getting away with this; (sorry for splicing)

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    Perseverance!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Dear microsoft: When you revive TES:L, make the next set based on Arena.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    My Grand Melee experience

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    CRABS! CRABS! GOBLINS! CRABS! GOBLINS! GOBLINS! CRABS!

    submitted by /u/snarkyhostile
    [link] [comments]

    What I've missed?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    With word of microsoft reviving the game(saddly baseless so far) I would like to know what I've missed in terms of alt arts and cardbacks since the exodus. Saddly the unofficial Elder Scrolls Wiki has stopped tracking everything. I'd still like to get my hands on the alt arts, as I love to brows through them and use them as wallpapers. I know that a few were used card art that can be found in that folder, but You can't know all, or even if they are in the same quality. I'll also take part in the melee, threw a Telavni deck together.

    submitted by /u/Lefteron
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure if this guy was looking for titles or just wanted to make me kneel, but I had to go through my whole deck for almost an hour. Finally Raged and pulled out the victory.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Guards card art

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Does anyone know the names of all the cards that use art of guards from the different provinces?

    submitted by /u/InfernoRathalos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment