• Breaking News

    Monday, September 28, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Unpopular Opinion

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Unpopular Opinion


    Unpopular Opinion

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    I've been playing for a while now and I've come to the conclusion that this game is 20% deck building, 20% in game strategy, and 60% pure luck of the draw.

    submitted by /u/DragonOfTheNorth98
    [link] [comments]

    Grand Melee Analysis: 1/4 Goblins But Still Fun!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Grand Melee Analysis: 1/4 Goblins But Still Fun!

    I recorded my opponents' deck types and put 'em in a pie chart for your viewing pleasure. I'm curious to know if this was representative for others' experience, too. I managed 21-8 with homebrew Crusader Dwemer/Crabs, despite my misplays: SPAFbSsjnRfTbAAAAPgUmToZkpfqhOfrfYpqkYkXxedLnegp

    https://preview.redd.it/1gmfgbys8wp51.png?width=1192&format=png&auto=webp&s=cbea57ff03a561fdad5c3d10d1224156834d7867

    submitted by /u/DrewHoov
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know what this type of deck is called?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Played against a very solid deck a couple days ago. It was Assassin, had a ton of goblins with the usual "give -1/-1", had the goblin that gives a curse card every turn, etc ... but it also had a bunch of dragons in it. the -2/-2 dragon and a few others. I don't remember exactly, but may have had Paarth in it too. Had shouts that gave negative stats.

    Basically the deck stopped me in my tracks and gimped everything I threw at it. Anyone know what this type of deck is called so I can look up a few examples on teslegends.pro/decks/ ? Searching for stuff like "goblin dragon deck" didn't get me many results. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MineralsMan
    [link] [comments]

    Just why?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Any advice on this deck??

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Currently at tier 7 on the competitive ladder, it seems to do ok but I think it could be much better.

    SPAInbqtrgbqsxkbaAtbAClWqAAZtgmidPqlqeizjHjJpbxSppsUsyhnaSqmiHlYnxswuFjEnMquBm

    submitted by /u/SitharioftheSenate
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment