• Breaking News

    Monday, October 5, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Been trying to get that top legendary card for so long and then got two other I never had. My best pull to date!

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Been trying to get that top legendary card for so long and then got two other I never had. My best pull to date!


    Been trying to get that top legendary card for so long and then got two other I never had. My best pull to date!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    I know this has been done before but I’ve never gotten this far

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Hexagauntlet (Oct. 2-5) - Top 100 Players

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Two of my favorite cards in my item deck, Marauder Chieftain and Alik'r Survivalist.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    I made a list of various competitive decks for you guys to try out.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    So I made this list as a reply to another post but I thought I might as well make it a new post since it took some effort on my part. Enjoy!!

    1. Telvanni Control - Very little greed in this deck to help combat Aggro with consistency.

    2. Ebonheart Control - Can struggle against Hyper Aggro (no board clears) but does very well against Mid-range and Control (thanks to OTK).

    3. Control Empire - Creature based control deck using Praetorian/Fervor to buff your dudes and New Era to steal threats from your opponent.

    Other decks in the meta (I do not play them but many others in top legend do):-

    1. Aggro Empire

    2. Crab-Dwemer Warrior

    3. Crab-Dwemer Spellsword

    4. Midrange Tribunal

    5. Midrange Battle-mage

    6. Midrange Dagoth

    7. Midrange Daggerfall

    8. Midrange Guildsworn

    9. Shout Scout

    Please remember that everybody constantly tweaks their decks so these are not 100% accurate.

    submitted by /u/demon69696
    [link] [comments]

    To much math for me - fuck it / you die or I die first

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Returning

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I haven't played this game for about a year (been very busy) but before this would play frequently.

    I know a lot has changed, I haven't played since invasion, which I'm hearing a lot of things about!

    Was wandering if it's worth getting back into, and if so, some tips for a returning player?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/frymanedie1994
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you :D so what's next?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    First of all 10 plus up votes on my pacifism video is wonderful so thank you and thank you bubble for giving me some good advice. So what deck shell I run next/ challange I did one for fb I was hoping to get a challange off you guys :)

    submitted by /u/Swiftyblade
    [link] [comments]

    Vampires & Dragons 4th win in the first run :D

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    Pure Pacifism challenge, and i mean pure pacifism XD

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    People are fighting back lol

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Been trying to play market deck in the gauntlet, all I'm getting were {{Withered Hand Cultist}}, {{Stampede Sentinel}}, {{Bedeviling Scamp}}, {{Piercing Twilight}}.

    They're angry, I can feel it xp

    submitted by /u/ploter_Feng
    [link] [comments]

    When 80% of the damage dealt comes from supports

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    9-win Hexagauntet Non-Market Archer Deck

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    This deck miraculously causes misplays; most folks I beat probably could've won if they'd traded harder. Maybe folks see Rihad and think it's worth 7 damage next turn instead of 14 or 18. Tried it for my third run and got 9 wins, wish I had thought of it earlier. You want to set up Rihad Warrior + Scimitars + Swift Strike and you've got some prophecy guards good for countering pilfer decks.

    I love how short these codes are: SPAAAAAAACpVflAChymtACnjpr

    submitted by /u/DrewHoov
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment