• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 4, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Invasion decks suck.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Invasion decks suck.


    Invasion decks suck.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    I know this has been said before, but fuck invasion decks. If I get a game and see someone with RBY, I am immediately annoyed, and hope that they're just guildsworn. Then, as soon as that first gate opens, I'm out. I hate you. Forfeit. Not wasting my time with hating the match.

    submitted by /u/jdh3gt
    [link] [comments]

    Why does no one play archer decks?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    I already play this game for a reeaaally long time and I mean since the beginning. I tried many decks, a few gimmick decks, theme decks and sometimes decks that are just good (relatively). Sometime this year i made an archer deck (strength, agility) and tried it for a bit and that deck wins me almost every match. When I lose, its most of the time because I played cards in the wrong order, bevause im bad and stupid, but fact is, that I win almost every match with that deck and when I loose its almost always because I made a dumb mistake. I dont really grind games and I play Legends maybe like a few games per day, so I never played enough matches to reach higher ranks. So will archer be worse, the higher your rank is, or why do I NEVER see anyone play an archer deck?

    submitted by /u/MicRuf
    [link] [comments]

    Shout Reanimate

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Guys any thoughts on shout reanimate rn. I am coming up against it a lot and lose a lot of the time when things boil down to the late game with Paarthurnax, soul tear, call dragon, reanimate loop. Its getting really frustrating and the playstyle is so boring. There isnt much to counter other than banish cards. Whats the strategy people are going for to combat this?

    submitted by /u/Fuckin_Mook
    [link] [comments]

    Team Azura's (AZZ) Ranked M.E.T.A. Picks for September 2020 have been crowned! ��:

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Addressing some issues (opinion)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    win 60 packs in the jele island cup #14

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Not a perfect deck yet (still need to buff out some problems) but robots for the win!

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    I was able to put 13 Heirloom Great-swords on my Almalexia before they forfeited.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Hexalame

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Can we not have lame gauntlets that only 2 viable decks with pretty much the same gimmick can win??? K. Thanks. Bye.

    submitted by /u/NowonderitsDead
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment