• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Bunch of babies; disconnecting instead of conceding

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Bunch of babies; disconnecting instead of conceding


    Bunch of babies; disconnecting instead of conceding

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Every time someone disconnects instead of conceding I can't help but think they are throwing a little tantrum and saying, "I'll show them I am still in control!"

    I wish there was a feature to block playing with people that disconnect on purpose when they lose.

    Too bad they stopped development on the game.

    submitted by /u/brakertech
    [link] [comments]

    No-Invade Invade: all of the keywords, none of the Daedra!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    Beginner in TES Legends - Advice

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Hi guys. So I have pretty casually started playing Legends for a few months now. I have finished the beginner quest with the Great War, and I'm halfway through the Isles of Madness one. I have battled against other players too and got some wins (mainly from my trusty Daedra deck). Thing is though that the grind is very disheartening. I would love more than anything to build a proper Altmeri Dominion and Vampire-based deck but it will take forever at this rate.

    And because the game is definately not new by now, I frequently face many experienced players with top tier cards that trash me most of the times, even in Casual Versus. And nobody wants to keep losing so much because his opponent just has better cards at his disposal than him: It's frustrating.

    Anyway, I would like to ask for help and advice for how to best advance and what to prioritize for a beginner-ish player in this game in 2020.

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/PanosOK
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment