• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 17, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Every Single Gauntlet

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Every Single Gauntlet


    Every Single Gauntlet

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    The most health I've ever had

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    He was teasing around because he had Vivec (God) , i was expecting An action to Kill the God but surprisingly "WinterHold Illusionist" Pop Up lol , The God Betrayed him lol he left him behind, It was Very Sad lol

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    Gzidlerpg wants access to your Google account...?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    I am trying to play TES:L on my phone, and I got this concerning message and I can't proceed without agreeing. I have not reinstalled TES:L before hearing if anyone has had the same experience...

    submitted by /u/Fhqwhgads20
    [link] [comments]

    Boneheaded move of the day. Got an Elsweyr to 999/994 got excited and hit him for a rune...�� Javelin of course...

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment