• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 8, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I hear that Snapchat Anime filter is trending now?

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I hear that Snapchat Anime filter is trending now?


    I hear that Snapchat Anime filter is trending now?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    I wished for it. And I got it.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    Okay, everyone is hating on Invade (still), but I've been having much worse luck against Telvanni lately... Until now ��

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Card Pack Giveaway by VG247

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Sparksmith

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Did you know under the right conditions you can turn the card into a rapid fire machine gun? XD

    submitted by /u/Swiftyblade
    [link] [comments]

    Pipe dream: leaderboards

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    I know it isn't going to happen, but wouldn't it be cool to have a leaderboard unlock when you hit legend rank? Similar to the gauntlet leaderboard but that way everyone in legend can track who is currently above them etc.

    submitted by /u/BigFactHunt56
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanted to come here and say- I’ve been playing this game for years. And I officially made a deck I’m proud of �� I call it- Telv big boi dragon

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    SPAHqoaolRpPjtxhiyABvUAWBnsagsqyhbnwoPhCqknNqBBjlIbDoMdKqfmcyxjHdogv

    If you guys have any suggestions to make this deck even more fun please throw em at me. This is my first time trying to climb up the ranked ladder(mainly did casual for a looong time) made up this deck and I'm at rank 3 so far, still climbing a bit

    submitted by /u/Nealaf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment