• Breaking News

    Friday, October 9, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Just came here to say invade decks are a bunch of bullshit

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Just came here to say invade decks are a bunch of bullshit


    Just came here to say invade decks are a bunch of bullshit

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    Fuck your invade. And fuck your couch.

    submitted by /u/Nealaf
    [link] [comments]

    Originality of the game... Telvanni Scout Scout Scout Telvanni Telvanni Telvanni Scout.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    WTF is happening lately...

    Telvanni Scout Scout Scout Telvanni Telvanni Telvanni Scout.

    When people asked me what I loved about this game, I would always tell them about how the meta is very open and you would rarely see the same deck twice.

    submitted by /u/amievenreal99
    [link] [comments]

    would not it be joyful If the game would have clans or groups ???

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    Pimp My Deck (Please)

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Yo, men and mer.

    I'd like the input of some more experienced deck-builders here on my mid Guildsworn idea. I won't go into a lengthy explanation; just look it over and tell me what you think!

    Also, to preempt the inevitable "where's the Breton Conjurers?", I just took them out today; they never seemed to click in a match. Any critique will be appreciated.

    Deck code: SPAIaAqYbqqnjVuGfcuxALhojHnHdryRookAfWcqsHmaAPlYvDticcdLydimdVvKhnoerCcxneqh

    submitted by /u/Chameleon108
    [link] [comments]

    Help starting new on this game on steam.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    After choosing im new option on "Are you new to legends or do you already have a Bethesda account?" it takes me to acept the EULA and after agreeing i t takes me back to sign in or im New. And can't start the game.

    submitted by /u/dlopdux
    [link] [comments]

    How many monthly award cards left?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Just got back since developement shut down and I'm surprised new monthly cards are still being introduced.

    How many month left until the game truly goes under meaning absolutely no new content?

    submitted by /u/Medzomorak
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment