• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 11, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Alt Art and Win Rewards for Micro Mirror Gauntlet

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Alt Art and Win Rewards for Micro Mirror Gauntlet


    Alt Art and Win Rewards for Micro Mirror Gauntlet

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 08:43 AM PST

    The Million Dollar Question: Dwemer or Invade?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 05:00 PM PST

    Hi guys,

    So, I've been playing this game for some time now, and thoroughly enjoy it. I've tried my hand at many playstyles but recently find myself in the mood for a fairly aggressive game.

    My personal least favourite classes to face are Telvanni and Scout. Especially the Shout variety. I want to shout "fuck off and take your Soul Tears with you" whenever I see them, but I digress.

    Been playing ladder again after a long hiatus, and come across quite a bit of Invade, some Dwemer, and quite a bit of other stuff. Oh, and Orcs.

    I figured, with the broken card that is Yagrum's Workshop, why not give Dwemer a try? Well, if the term "glass cannon" ever applied to a deck, this is surely it. I personally find it a lot of fun to use, but I know (and concede myself) that workshop is an enabling, broken mess.

    I recently laddered into the same Invade deck twice. Beat him the first time, he taunts me the second. Annnd lost again. I wasn't sorry, but it got me thinking:

    What does everyone find to be the more cancerous deck, and why?

    I personally still find Invade to be a pile of crap. At first, I defended it because counters like Execute etc etc but as time went on, began to see why people hate it.

    You kill gate one, and then all of a sudden a billion Dremora Adepts scream at you and give Drain to all their kin (and Valkyn). It's very irritating.

    Do Dwemer face a similar level of hate (factoring in Workshop), or is it more of a minor irritation to everyone?

    Discuss!

    submitted by /u/Hircine_the_Huntsman
    [link] [comments]

    �� UNSTOPPABLE RAGE BUG?����

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 08:48 PM PST

    Was playing a ranked game on the ladder with my Rage Archer deck and damaged my opponent down to 7 HP. I had already filled the entire shadow lane with low health creatures (Fighter's Guild R. Thieves Guild R. and Brotherhood Slayer). My 4th and final creature in that lane was an 8/8 Vigilant Giant with breakthrough. I then used Unstoppable Rage on my Giant and it did no damage to my opponent. Is this a bug or was the card nerfed so that the damage doesn't breakthrough when dealt to friendly creatures anymore? My opponent only had a 12/12 exalted Almalexia on the board and she was in the shadow lane. The rage obviously only brought her down to 4 health from the giants 8 damage. Any thoughts or comments would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Silentassassin8
    [link] [comments]

    Yup, that’s some RNG skill (with lack of photo cropping skill on phone tho)

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 07:32 PM PST

    81 Pack Breakdown

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 07:24 PM PST

    yo guys i'm sure i've played some of you. i decided to open some packs today because i had gold to spend. i kept track this time. here are my findings for what i consider to be a good amount of packs. i'm free to play only so this post isn't from a yacht. that's it have a good week.

    Total Packs Opened: 81

    Total Cards in Dataset: 486

    Dataset Purple Count: 23

    Dataset % Purple: 4.7

    Dataset Legendary Count: 5

    Dataset % Legendary: .012

    Dataset Foil Count: 5

    Dataset % Foil: .012

    Set Breakouts, note I did not get granular if the card was not at least purple.

    50x core -- 300 cards

    186 white (1x foil)

    99 blue (2x foil)

    12 purple (1x foil) [celder cent- balmora spymaster -- hackwing feather -- markath bannerman -- ravenous hunger -- tower alchemist -- halls of the dwemer foil -- giant snake -- 2x wisdom of ancients -- 2x shadowfen priest -]

    3 legendary (lucien -- merric-at-aswala -- general tullius)

    5x heroes of skyrim -- 30 cards

    25 white

    3 blue

    1 purple (shadowmaster)

    1 legendary (1x foil) [wildfire dragon foil]

    10x houses of morrowind -- 60 cards

    44 white

    13 blue

    2 purple(light of the three -- blighted werebat)

    1 legendary (lich's ascension)

    5x alliance war -- 30 cards

    19 white

    9 blue

    2 purple (mournhold taskmaster -- pact shieldbearer)

    epic

    0 legendary

    11x moons of elsweyr -- 66 cards

    46 white (1x foil)

    17 blue

    3 purple (monastic champion -- frazzled alfiq -- senche-raht graveprowler)

    legendary

    0 legendary

    5x jaws of oblivion -- 30 cards

    21 white

    6 blue

    3 purple (3x siege crawler)

    0 legendary

    submitted by /u/defrtg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment