• Breaking News

    Monday, November 9, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends For as long as players remain in the dark about the Priest of Mara card, I will continue to play it. Out of all the monthlies we had this year, this one seems the most underappreciated.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends For as long as players remain in the dark about the Priest of Mara card, I will continue to play it. Out of all the monthlies we had this year, this one seems the most underappreciated.


    For as long as players remain in the dark about the Priest of Mara card, I will continue to play it. Out of all the monthlies we had this year, this one seems the most underappreciated.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 05:50 AM PST

    Retro Gauntlet (Nov. 6-9) - Top 100 Players

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 09:53 AM PST

    I wish I had taken a video. They got rid of one rune and I sat there in slow, painful silence as my health bar ticked down, one by one.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:23 PM PST

    Big fleshy boi

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 09:30 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment