• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 28, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I see it very often since October, sometimes every turn. Do you have it too, or it’s a problem with my net provider?

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I see it very often since October, sometimes every turn. Do you have it too, or it’s a problem with my net provider?


    I see it very often since October, sometimes every turn. Do you have it too, or it’s a problem with my net provider?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 08:05 AM PST

    I made a new vampire deck that is surprisingly good.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 08:30 AM PST

    Been trying for about a month to pull off a Rank 1 Solo Arena win. Finally did it today

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 10:13 AM PST

    I really enjoy playing this deck, any suggestions to help me reach legend with it?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 11:17 PM PST

    I, rcoody97, am he whom you cream on turn 5 in the grand melee. Well done to all. 2-9 is my new low <3

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 08:53 AM PST

    Welcome to the Club - myself

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 12:20 AM PST

    Please shut this game down

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:35 PM PST

    Last monthly is stupid. If you aren't going to support the game and take it seriously just let it die already. Feels like this game has some kind of disease and is on life support and I'm waiting for a vaccine but I don't think one is coming.

    submitted by /u/sinnistar99
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment