• Breaking News

    Friday, November 27, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Need a crash course before the Grand Melee - how does the Yagrum's Workshop deck look/work and how do I beat it?

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Need a crash course before the Grand Melee - how does the Yagrum's Workshop deck look/work and how do I beat it?


    Need a crash course before the Grand Melee - how does the Yagrum's Workshop deck look/work and how do I beat it?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 11:38 AM PST

    I haven't been on ladder at all, but I've heard Yagrum's Workshop is the new OP. Could someone post a deck list of the meta version so I know what to expect?

    And any way to guess before mulligan if they're playing it? Or could it be any class?

    Thanks, and see you all in the Melee!

    submitted by /u/Pandaemonium
    [link] [comments]

    If I spend 1K gold to enter the event and get 1 alt-art card, can I craft the other two? Or is the only way to enter 3 times? thnx

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:31 AM PST

    I just remembered i used to play this game

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:30 PM PST

    And that made me nostalgic so now i am here the ramble about it

    I used to play this game a lot during the first 2'or 3 sets until morrowind

    And I remember this game very fondly It gave me many good moments and a lot of joy in a time when i was getting burned out on videogames

    The design of the game while having flaws had some really interesting flair and it felt like a lot of thought had went in every little thing, it really felt like it all came together in some way and it played And felt very different, it was simple but effective.

    I havent played in years now

    But i wanted to say that all of you who are still here have my respect and i hope you are all doing well

    Sincerely Some random person on the internet

    submitted by /u/onzichtbaard
    [link] [comments]

    One big card...

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:39 PM PST

    Did the math I guess. Also would you guys stop ragequitting? It's just 3 clicks.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:44 AM PST

    Need Help With a Half-Finished Deck Idea

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:50 AM PST

    Hi all,

    Returning player here from late 2017. My collection is super outdated at this point, with most of my cards being from either Core or Skyrim. I'm trying to put together something workable with what I have, and I have a sort of rough idea of what I want to do. I'm hoping to get some input on changes or additions I can make to help this become a viable deck.

    So my basic idea is to use Conjuration Tutor, Conjuration Scholar, Supreme Atromancer, High Rock Summoner, Bruma Profiteer, and Fifth Legion Trainer. This will give me a steady stream of Atronachs which will double in each lane, grant me health when they're summoned, gain power, and damage my opponent.

    However, I'm struggling with what to fill the deck with. Obviously with this set up, I'm lacking lower cost cards. I could use stuff like Scouting Patrol or Imperial Reinforcements, which has great synergies with Bruma Profiteer and Fifth Legion Trainer. However, those cards would fill my lanes with grunts, and Conjuration Tutor's ability won't fire if the lanes are full.

    Any thought on what I can do here? I have a lot of Core and Skyrim cards, but not much of the other sets. Are there any specific newer cards I should get to round out this deck? Thanks in advance for your help!

    submitted by /u/JayZeld
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe I should have eased off a little...

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:21 AM PST

    Happy Thanksgiving

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:12 PM PST

    I added a few more nord firebrands and raiding parties to rally/factotum deck. Working out good. Imagine rallying a few 0 cost nords with charge and playing them as like 5/5s lol. Loving it.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:52 PM PST

    Silent Script - The Night Mother

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:41 PM PST

    Cant believe i got away with martin septim against house redoran

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:20 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment