• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 7, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends My best pack opening so far.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends My best pack opening so far.


    My best pack opening so far.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:03 AM PST

    Looking for a team

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:39 AM PST

    It's ya boy AlexJR.

    After playing so much ladder against ultra greedy and auto fill decks I would like to know if there is any team out there practicing and having actual fun playing competitive.

    If so I'm knocking at your door, I want to have fun too. I miss competitive.

    submitted by /u/AlexJR_
    [link] [comments]

    Premium cards

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:38 AM PST

    What are your favorite premium cards? Any suggestions on which ones to craft? I have a good amount of gems and looking to craft a premium deck to get the Resplendent title.

    Favorite is Dagoth Ur. Might craft an Odahviing

    submitted by /u/BlackTemplars
    [link] [comments]

    Beating Yagrum is the new rush of blood

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:32 AM PST

    Storytime. Long time player, first time posting.

    Didn't take a screenshot, and it was against a lower ranked player than me, but YES did it feel good to crush a good Yagrum deck.

    I was playing Goblins that's gotten me to rank 65ish rn, and haven't seen to many Yagrums after the first few days.

    Silenced his first Yagrum w Shadowfen Silenced Halls of Dwemer w Shadowfen Second one drops and I'm like Uh-oh. I'm def not going to pull my third Shadowfen. Assembled Titan. Uh-oh. Drop the Three-Feather Warchief but I know what's coming. Some kind of duplicating factotum?! "Steam Constructor"?! Aw jeez- I don't even have that card and now I'm hit by three of them and he's gained health.

    But they all had 1 health, so Goblins just had to clear the board one more time, and him not to get an assembled before /face.

    Woo what a rush. Happy Saturday.

    submitted by /u/sue_llamada
    [link] [comments]

    new player experience

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 08:52 PM PST

    just going to say it love the art nice people on twitch but man does this game hate new players with a passion it just feels so bad playing it ranked is impossible to get out of ritual even with me being put up against people above my rank some times even 5 ranks up all of them seemingly having actual decks the events are usually pvp so i cant do them to get more stuff the pve is kind of fun with the arena and little story mode but a lot of it is dlc so I can't do that without dosh not to mention how some cards are cash locked in them I honestly can't do half the quests the game gives me with how I don't have any minions with some of the abilities it feels like I just have to log in roll to see if I can even do the quest log off till I can build a deck. am i missing something

    submitted by /u/mooshroomdrago
    [link] [comments]

    What do I spend coins on?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 11:31 PM PST

    I just see so many options like decks or DLC that are expensive but also cards like what do u spend my coins on i managed to save up a decent 1.6k what do I spend it on?

    submitted by /u/illiterateboii
    [link] [comments]

    Skyrim Mask

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 04:20 PM PST

    Is this person a hacker?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 03:00 PM PST

    So, I was playing pvp arena in elder scrolls legends, and I came to one match where the enemy would not die. I got them down to -28, after 5 turns after I got them to 0, before they killed me. If, however, this is a real effect, it is too op.

    submitted by /u/Jeremymcdonough1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment