• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 8, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends So I got these two bad boys down after him destroying my setup several times, and finally rallying them up that far. Then he does it again with his Alduin.. so I steel it. Lol.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends So I got these two bad boys down after him destroying my setup several times, and finally rallying them up that far. Then he does it again with his Alduin.. so I steel it. Lol.


    So I got these two bad boys down after him destroying my setup several times, and finally rallying them up that far. Then he does it again with his Alduin.. so I steel it. Lol.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 07:21 AM PST

    Thought it was about time I shared my favorite build before this game comes to an end. This is a fun one if played right.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 06:28 AM PST

    SPAQqrrngjdSasdEflfvlHqkqqnMlhaNpCqPAFaQbUhrnwkvAIoFmGpZgujyoogsqy

    submitted by /u/SuperSmashBeers
    [link] [comments]

    Return to TESL global servers

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 10:10 AM PST

    In the wake of last year's announcement about TESL development, I decided to switch to the Asian client. I did so because I thought the only hope for TESL would be if TESL Asia somehow took off. Alas, it didn't. To say the least.

    The client was clunky, lots of lags. They never fixed them. And they just never got anything like the player base they needed. Coming back to the main TESL game was a jolt -- the client runs so smoothly and looks so good!

    I can't regret the jump. It was fun playing retro TESL. And I got my shiny top-10 card back the month before they switched the ELO to a grind system.

    I know the game will not come back. Really. But some thoughts if there's any crazy developer at microsoft noodling about this property:

    TESL Asia had some good features for maintaining interest. Above all, they had rankings for each class. So there were multiple ways to play for rewards on a leader board. In addition there were level up awards for each attribute. Just small things that mean even if you aren't scrambling for top 10, there are worthwhile things to do.

    The hero pass was a good way to encourage sustained play. You'd have to tweak to get the rewards balanced properly with the need to generate revenue. But it was a fun feature.

    Another great feature was being able to see who was on the leaderboards. On the other hand, while the copy deck feature (for few gold you could copy the leaders' deck) helped newbies figure out what good decks look like, it generated an awful lot of copycat players.

    Finally, although I think I was in the minority on the TESL Asians discord, I liked the switch in deck sizes. 40-card decks are much more consistent. It made my beloved Skeever Control Archer deck viable (though not a Tier 1 deck!!!). It's weird coming back over here and going multiple games without seeing some cards.

    ***

    I love this game so much. I will play over here until the bitter end. I know marketers see the big picture more clearly than those of us who just play. But I can't help but dream of a relaunch a few years down the road. Meanwhile, thanks to the developers of this wonderful game!

    submitted by /u/2Maggie2
    [link] [comments]

    Could you help a young game design student by completing this survey?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:05 PM PST

    Hello r/elderscrollslegends, I'm a young Game Design student, and I would greately appriciate if you could complete this small survey that I made on Online Card Games. I need the results for a university task, it's completely anonymous and the results won't be published anywhere. Thank you so much for your help!

    https://forms.gle/6JXNqWphiM1GZfrH7

    EDIT: Thank you all so much for the responses! The survey has gone well over its goal for maximum responses, so I'm closing it right now. I'm very greatful for your help!

    submitted by /u/DrRPJesus
    [link] [comments]

    Survey about deckbuilder genre - help an indie dev out

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 06:18 AM PST

    Hey there!

    My name is Rob and I'm the co-founder of an indie dev team working on a single-player deckbuilder. Our team are all active players in the genre (both video games and board games) and really love how much the genre has moved forward recently.

    We are looking for people who have actively played games in the deckbuilder/card battler genre (i.e: Slay the Spire, Griftlands, Monster Train, Gordian Quest, etc) to help inform the development of our game.

    The survey has 27 questions and it should only take 5-6 minutes to complete.

    Here is the link: https://forms.gle/xMePWKMg9q1mx2Fd9

    Feel free to post any questions/feedback on the survey here and I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

    We really appreciate your help!

    -Rob

    submitted by /u/r0b2493
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone has a decent Dominion deck?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 11:25 PM PST

    I love the color combination, but somehow I fail to build a satisfactory Dominion deck. I don't pretend to reach Legend with it, but to obtain a decent win ratio. Anybody willing to share something that works for them?

    submitted by /u/Gallardus
    [link] [comments]

    Blood among the sands!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:14 PM PST

    Retro Gauntlet Won’t Start

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 03:57 PM PST

    Anyone else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/brakertech
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment