• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 10, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Alt-Art Swindler's Market in this weekend's gauntlet

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Alt-Art Swindler's Market in this weekend's gauntlet


    Alt-Art Swindler's Market in this weekend's gauntlet

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 08:59 AM PST

    Question. For working on a good control deck, what packs or pre-made deck(s) should I work on getting? It's mostly the few legends I need. But overall, i would like to know. Thanks.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:45 AM PST

    What mechanics/attributes have you still never used?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 08:41 PM PST

    Wondering what some of you long-time players have still never used as far as mechanics or attributes go.

    As far as mechanics go, I've been playing since 2016 but have still hardly ever used item-based decks. Tome of Alteration from DF Mage, swords from Crown Quartermaster, a Steel Scimitar now and then, and Dawnbreaker is about as nuts as I'll go with items. I think I also used that Item-Sorcerer back when it was sort of broken. I've basically never used Mobilize. I've also barely used Veteran, other than when I had to use it for a daily quest. Exalt is another one I barely touched, and have sadly never gotten off the trifecta of having all three gods activated at once :(

    For attributes/houses, I've barely used Daggerfall Covenant. Something about Red and Purple being my least-used/least-favorite attributes, as well as Daggerfall's whole schtick revolving around items and Mobilize probably led to that.

    What about you guys?

    PS: I have to throw in a little congratulations to myself. I finally got a 100% collection a couple of days ago--max copies of every card! Happy I was able to complete that before the end of days. Didn't want to make a post just for that, but I'm proud of myself so I wanted to share ;P

    submitted by /u/Track33
    [link] [comments]

    WATCH OUT!! Those fucking sweetrolls are coming...lol.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:19 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment