• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 9, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I was sweating for so many moves and this guy just ragequitted because he couldn’t beat me?

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I was sweating for so many moves and this guy just ragequitted because he couldn’t beat me?


    I was sweating for so many moves and this guy just ragequitted because he couldn’t beat me?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 12:24 PM PST

    Does anyone know why they never created crossover benefits between ESL and ESO?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 10:44 AM PST

    For example, free mount or pet in ESO for played a certain number if main story games in ESL and a unique card art or back in ESL for logging into ESO. The first part might have helped ESL.

    submitted by /u/caw_the_crow
    [link] [comments]

    Is there still a solid playerbase in ES:L?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 06:51 PM PST

    I used to play back when the game first launched but have since then taken a break. I'm wanting to get back into it but have read that development has stopped for now. I don't really want to dump time into a game that no one is playing.

    submitted by /u/LilWastebin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment