• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 5, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Epic versus Arena match I won because we both didn't understand Aspect of Hircine

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Epic versus Arena match I won because we both didn't understand Aspect of Hircine


    Epic versus Arena match I won because we both didn't understand Aspect of Hircine

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:21 AM PST

    Running Dagoth in vs arena on a surprisingly successful 6-0 streak and get matched up. The game is nail bitingly close. I get Aspect of of the blue 2-drop that gives you a random daedra and keep it as a finisher up my sleeve but get hit a lot so I have to play it as 12/12 guard to survive (he has 20 life, I have 2). Next turn I hit him with all I got and unsummon Aspect (with the totem spell that reduces cost by 3) to resummon as a charge creature and end this dude who dares trying to end my streak. Imagine my horror when it just comes down as a guard. His rimmen siege support is just gonna knock off my last measly 2 life points, it's over fellows... But no, he surrenders obviously thinking I could run him down with Aspect... Mistakes were made

    submitted by /u/aggrobarto
    [link] [comments]

    Interestingly close game played on a new unique playmat

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:10 PM PST

    Relentless raider challenge, The elder scrolls Legends

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:59 AM PST

    The Elder Scrolls Movie: Before Skyrim (In English and in order)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:19 AM PST

    My horrorstory is seeing this over and over so far this season, lmao. Uuuuuugh!!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 08:33 PM PST

    Just played the sweatiest match

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:10 PM PST

    I had a pretty aggressive deck but both of us were running dry on draws, countless one card hands all battling at ~10HP. Got up to 14 magicka. I clear the board somehow and draw a Snowy Sabre Tooth, I think to myself "this is it". Then it happens, the unexpected. A New Era. I proceeded to get slapped silly. GG Wood Elf Guest.

    submitted by /u/roflwaffle666
    [link] [comments]

    Another snowflake was playing greed invade.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 08:25 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment