• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 6, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I don't know if this has been done before (most likely has) but I finally got this combo I built a deck around off.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I don't know if this has been done before (most likely has) but I finally got this combo I built a deck around off.


    I don't know if this has been done before (most likely has) but I finally got this combo I built a deck around off.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:00 PM PST

    Complete List of Monthly Rewards (except for Dec. 2020)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:49 AM PST

    Link for all the monthly rewards. Bethesda, c/o CVH, announced that they'll be cycling the previous monthly rewards so click the link for the monthlies https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Legends:Monthly_Cards

    From Smuggler's Haul (Aug. 2016) up to Rimmen Purveyor (Nov. 2019), there are about 37 cards. Dec. 2019 was the month they announced, there will no longer develop the game further. I guess they'll just be running the game forever without developments. 37 cards = 37 months = 3 years

    Also, I have to commend the website for still updating their website despite TESL announcing their development halt last Dec. 2019.

    submitted by /u/Doth83
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got the combo to go off but I couldn't fuckin roll charge

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:57 AM PST

    Nobody Seems to Share Their Decks Anymore and It Makes Me Sad.......So Here Is What Got Me to Legend This Month, Yesterday. A New Twist On A Popular Archtype!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:56 PM PST

    Edit: The image cut off a few cards; sorry. Deck code at the bottom.

    A bit of a twist on the Dwemer Crab decks people have been running. I've played a few different ones, and this one had the best win rate. Warrior was second, but it just seemed to run out of gas if you didn't get out Salty or Sower by turn 5/6.

    I've never seen anyone else run a Crusader version, which is odd because it feels so much better at keeping your hand filled, thanks to draws from Crusaders Assault and Ulfrics Housecarl

    This build is equal parts aggro and mid - late game powerhouse, thanks to Halls of the Dwemer, Saltys Assault, and the Headhunters. Even if you stall out after an Ice Storm or numerous guards, you still have several options to push through that last 8-12 damage in a single turn. And dropping Garnag late game can usually buy you at least one turn against greed and control decks.

    I haven't really run into anything that has shut this deck down. Toss up matches tend to be against mid control builds, Goblin scout, and other Dwemer builds, which will come down to draws and decision making. Most other matchups it tends to steamroll right through.

    Questions/comments/feedback welcome

    https://imgur.com/a/fvJvQ0i

    Deck code:

    SPACsjgRADfTdMdLAOgUmTpqfrfqhOkYkXxekplLkNrYra

    submitted by /u/Unhinged_Goose
    [link] [comments]

    Typical gauntlet run for me recently, lmao. Ugh. Question. How do I switch decks for my second run? It automatically put in the first deck. Thanks.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:32 PM PST

    Is this deck any good? How can I improve?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 11:26 PM PST

    I tried to do my own Yaggie's Workshop, but it's not feeling busted.exe like people make it out to be. Could anyone take a look and tell me if they think this is any good? Any recommendations?

    SPAEsjlagOkqACcskpAObibhmTbggUfqhOfrpqlIyMyPoMjH

    submitted by /u/CaelThavain
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment