• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 31, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I made another animation, this time Almalexia's card (original picture from Edward Chee's ArtStation)

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I made another animation, this time Almalexia's card (original picture from Edward Chee's ArtStation)


    I made another animation, this time Almalexia's card (original picture from Edward Chee's ArtStation)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:48 AM PST

    jele island cup #17 now on every first saturday of a month

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:16 AM PST

    https://battlefy.com/jele-island/jele-island-cup-17/5fe155d7e80e9d56c5d3af83/info?infoTab=details

    due to feedback and changes in my life i am changing the date and time of the jele island cup. It will now be on every first saturday 7 pm CET / 1 pm EST / 10 am PST

    next one is upcoming saturday

    submitted by /u/jele77
    [link] [comments]

    NEW YEARS DAY TOURNAMENT, by Clan NPO

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:16 AM PST

    Kicking off another new year with the TESL community!

    PRIZES:

    - 1st place: 60 card bundle - or - equivalent value in medium of choice (i.e., steam store, apple store, etc.).

    - 2nd place: 10 card bundle

    Head to Battlefy to register.

    https://battlefy.com/npo_tournaments/new-years-tournament/5febcabfe2832b11a530e5e4/info

    submitted by /u/babyshaker1984
    [link] [comments]

    Debuff acquired: you start your next game with -4 health

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:42 AM PST

    No Rewards From Last Gauntlet?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:30 AM PST

    I painstakingly played the last Gauntlet and, though I didn't look, expected to be top 50. Where is my premium card pack? I didn't get them.

    submitted by /u/personofsecrets
    [link] [comments]

    Already have Ayrenn, about to hit lvl 24

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:45 PM PST

    I play control mage and got Ayrenn from a drop at lvl 19. I was planning on being high elf for lvl 24 legendary, but am wondering if I should go for Breton to avoid a duplicate? Or maybe 2 Ayrenns is better than one if I don't get the ring? Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/BubblyAct5650
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment