• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 30, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Kinda happy to be back - will stream tomorrow ~2pm UTC Anything can happen

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Kinda happy to be back - will stream tomorrow ~2pm UTC Anything can happen


    Kinda happy to be back - will stream tomorrow ~2pm UTC Anything can happen

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:56 AM PST

    Your man was able to play this with spellsword��

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:05 PM PST

    Campfire Gauntlet

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:07 PM PST

    As a person who played invade a lot when I first started playing, and I didn't understand why people would got so pissed about invade...i finally get it. Took me a while lol. Fuck em. I'm tired of it already. It is a shittu mechanic. After so much thought put into much better decks.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:14 AM PST

    Hey all. I did decent with the prophecy/battlemage deck, but most of the time, it's this. I get ahead where I have 25 plus health and opponent has 6 or less. And I lose cause I never have cards in my hand. I appreciate the deck building advice, but it just doesn't seem to be working anymore.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:07 PM PST

    I was just a little over lethal

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:13 PM PST

    I don't mind invade, but at least make a good one lol. Wow that deck was all over the place lmao.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:49 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment