• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 22, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends A Pleasant Surprise

    Elder Scrolls: Legends A Pleasant Surprise


    A Pleasant Surprise

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:44 AM PST

    I only recently found this game a few days ago when browsing the App Store. Boy, am I surprised that this is the first time hearing about it. I used to play Hearthstone (the obvious comparison) on a daily basis until the inevitable power creep and increased randomness completely set in and I have to say that TES:L completely blows it out of the water!

    You actually build a deck from a concept idea and it functions in that exact way. You don't build a deck of "add a random ....." or "deal x damage to a random target" cards and just hope that luck is on your side. The solo arena is an absolutely brilliant idea that allows you to complete daily quests without the need to play against a human being that has spent more money than you and ends up with a nigh unbeatable meta deck.

    I have currently spent £5 on TES:L purchasing an introductory deal that included a few boosters and as of yet I don't feel the need to spend more simply because they have a rewarding daily system. I've played a couple of games against other players and I've enjoyed the consistency of the matches. Very few cards have the word "random" attached to it and that makes winning considerably more enjoyable than just "this randomly generated card has won me the game".

    It is a crying shame that the game has been "abandoned" by Bethesda but it's understandable trying to break into a market essentially dominated by Blizzard, even with the Elder Scrolls name leading it. I feel that given the right time and advertising this really could have been something special and I hope that maybe, just maybe in the future they make their way back to it.

    submitted by /u/PalicoHunter
    [link] [comments]

    Hey all / i am back i guess

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:12 PM PST

    I just want to let you know, that i will stream Tesl during my XMas holidays. We will see how high i can climb

    remind me to do cardpackgiveaways

    Had quite a blast these last days, so if you want to watch some of it, here would be the vods . Since i did not play at all the last 5 months i had to start from rank 12

    Day 1 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/845799345

    Day 2 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/845804760

    Day 3 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/845808074

    (during day 1 and day 2 my mic was not the best)

    See you around and don't forget, that there will be anthoer tournament on the first sunday in january https://battlefy.com/jele-island/jele-island-cup-17/5fe155d7e80e9d56c5d3af83/info

    submitted by /u/jele77
    [link] [comments]

    Once again, the dude that told me about that deck, you are The Man lol. It just keeps winning. You rock. I think his name was yum yum or something. You rock.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:20 PM PST

    Heretic Conjurer : I hit an RNG Jackpot

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:25 PM PST

    I wish I'd gotten a pic of this, but I was laughing too hard:

    Playing Arena with a sorta-OK Monk. Guardz 'n' Healz. Not too bad ofc but dull.

    Until I found myself able to pilfer with my Heretic Conjurer with a lonely Fighters Guild Recruit in my hand. Thing is, the Recruit wasn't a bad option on it's own. I had board control and just needed a little stopping power to keep it.

    But oh, I almost never get a chance to actually use Heretic Conjurer AND there's a Title for using his ability several times...OK I let him do his pilfer (holding my breath as my opponent's rune breaks)! The I throw down the Recruit! And it turns into a........

    Invasion Vanguard, which summons an...

    Oblivion Gate (duh), which turns into a....

    Golden Saint, and since I had more health, she spawns a copy into the field lane, which then turns into a...

    Spider Daedra, which spawns 3 spiderlings (my other lane was full), which turn into...

    A Xivkin Warlord, Dark Seducer, and Dread Clannfear.

    I could just sense my opponent sitting there with jaw open like 'wut just happened'. And then hopefully laughing right along with me. They did give me a "Well played!"

    TL;DR RNG be cray sometimes

    submitted by /u/maeelstrom
    [link] [comments]

    Only played arena for 2 weeks, but I finally finished it lol. On a more important note, the dude that told me to make a project battlemage deck, I was short a few cards. So I put in giant's camp. The deck is now 3-0. Tyty bro.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:05 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment