• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 24, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends TESL for X-Mas

    Elder Scrolls: Legends TESL for X-Mas


    TESL for X-Mas

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:53 AM PST

    66 Cards in Hand

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 08:28 PM PST

    Are some packs epic only or am I quite lucky?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:55 AM PST

    Are Grand Melees once a month? (pe- I have 0 tickets + 400 gold. Any way for me to earn enough to join this one in time?)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:52 AM PST

    I suppose in the future I should always keep a stockpile of 6 tickets ... unfortunately, solo arena is my fave game mode 😂 😂

    submitted by /u/MineralsMan
    [link] [comments]

    Tactic

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:45 AM PST

    I know that not attacking me so I can't get my time card is a smart tactic. But I hate it. Y'all are crushing my elder scrolls hopes and dreams. 😂

    Also, stop using hallowed death priests on my favorite cards 😂.

    I only kid. Getting my a** handed to me this morning. Merry Christmas to you all.

    submitted by /u/Amanda_89
    [link] [comments]

    Im done...

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:23 AM PST

    I just told, that from now on I will be surrendering all the games against dwemers, support Monk, invade and skirmish goblins. Since they account for 80% of the current decks, I don't think it makes any sense to continue playing here. I will only come back when this game "heals". Although I don't think it will come soon. I'm already puking it all. Zero game satisfaction. I believe Workshop broke the game even more, even though it was getting worse and worse. I'm damn sorry in what direction this game has taken. The fight for the highest possible positions made people take the easy way. And everything became painfully predictable. What's the point of leaving dwemers without cards when a guy has two workshops on the board and pulls a spider for 3, which gives him 8 cards ??? It's sick and please don't say it's not. I want to thank all the players I have fought with here from practically the very beginning. Some I will miss more, others less. Nevertheless, I hope most will remember me well. See you in better time and Merry Christmas for all. Slaw77-NPO

    submitted by /u/Slaw_77
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment