• Breaking News

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Dragon Archer is amazing in this gauntlet!

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Dragon Archer is amazing in this gauntlet!


    Dragon Archer is amazing in this gauntlet!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:02 PM PST

    Move along folks. Just Odahviing and his brothers. Nothing to see here.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:01 AM PST

    Never had any intention of earning the title for this, but thanks to a concession I finally got it

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:03 PM PST

    Been doin a little happy dance in my seat while I'm playing tonight, lol. Cause of this deck. I made a few small changes to midgro sorcerer that someone suggested (sorry, had a few beers and can't remember his name, sorry. Lol. You know who you are.) and I just keep winning.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:15 PM PST

    Not my birthday till after midnight, but it's looking good so far, lol. I just can't get over how well this deck is working. So happy.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:30 PM PST

    One of the oddest decks I ever faced. Dragon, invade, exalt... Smh. But my newest, down-sized pilfer/move deck i was testing in casual took care of it, lol. Liking it better now as 2 color.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:52 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment