• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 9, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Never thought I’d have a double Night Mother and Mundus Stone

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Never thought I’d have a double Night Mother and Mundus Stone


    Never thought I’d have a double Night Mother and Mundus Stone

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:22 AM PST

    Am I alone in conceding whenever I see an invade deck?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 01:01 AM PST

    I just HATE playing against it. Not fun at all.

    submitted by /u/nutetron
    [link] [comments]

    Time to deck experiment now

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:13 AM PST

    "Careful, he's a legend. Take these you'll need 'em!"

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:45 PM PST

    nailed it

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:49 PM PST

    Thank you dear sir for staying in the game to let me meme my way to dropping this monster on the board

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:10 PM PST

    Ive been trying to start up the game, but this keeps popping up. Can someone help?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:38 PM PST

    Question. Can a good beast form deck compete in ladder, or no? They seem fun and I was just wondering. Thanks.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:11 PM PST

    Suggestion: past event rewards into bundle

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:13 PM PST

    Hello u/CVH, SparkyPants and TESL Team

    I hope i will explain correctly my idea, in english. I was wandering something these last weeks but i take today the time to make this suggestion. Since the reopening of events and alternative card art rewards, i belong to players who missed some reward of events. I really enjoy increase my collection and play alternative card and if each reward is sold out as special bundle with an attractive price i think players like me and new players could bought them and TESL could earn some money both. I find it's like a « win win » condition. Could it be interesting ?

    Hope i was clear, thanks to have taken an eye about my suggestion

    submitted by /u/IN-SITU_TESL
    [link] [comments]

    Does any one know how to find this been like this since yesterday? Already downloaded it again

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:34 PM PST

    I just got the frostspark collection. Any tips to what cards in it work for what kinds of decks? Thanks. Oh, and the pic means nothing, i just don't know how to post in here without a pic, lmao.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:03 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment