• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 5, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Mudcrab Merchant. Tough call

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Mudcrab Merchant. Tough call


    Mudcrab Merchant. Tough call

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:50 PM PST

    I mean out of all the options available...

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:07 AM PST

    I thought the avatar choice was supposed to help you get the mechanic you want in the reward system..

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:59 AM PST

    He Can't Play Around My Cards Anymore :)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:43 AM PST

    Not my best but pretty solid!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:18 AM PST

    Finally, a new card from friggin oblivoon i can actually use, lol. Black gem.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:48 PM PST

    Absolutely loving this brand new midgro sorcerer deck i just made. I only changed slightly by adding 3 black soul gems in. Greatly benifitted it.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:47 PM PST

    Thinking about selling off invade legends. What do you think? Maybe make other decks more viable. Opinions welcome.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:48 AM PST

    This is why I hate invade anymore. He was gonna die by me in one round... Then he gets lucky with charge bullshit. Candyass.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:35 AM PST

    So solo arena is still stupid?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:52 PM PST

    I took a break from this game for at least a year, not sure. Well I have come back and solo arena is basically impossible to win. I don't care so much if the rewards suck--I'm just playing for fun. But it's not fun if it's frustratingly impossible.

    I mean, if the opponent starts with 3 magicka, it's already game-over. You would have to have gotten a luckily good deck...which isn't fun. Being lucky and that's the only way you win isn't fun. That is stupid! Am I doing something wrong??

    submitted by /u/MoreConcentrate
    [link] [comments]

    Okay. Im a writer, so here's a little short story of screenshots I put together for all from a match I just played against an invadiot, lol. Keep in mind he kept saying "what a pity" before every single dc. Which was about 6 or so, lol. Not to insult everyone who plays invade, but make a good de so

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:18 PM PST

    Solo or Versus Arena, which do you prefer?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:57 PM PST

    I'm curious to see which you guys prefer to play and why?

    I have yet to take on a Versus play-through but I'm really enjoying Solo for now. The additional thinking time is nice and the rewards are acceptable enough for a full run. I'm still receiving the promotion bonus for now so I'm almost getting my gold return but when that stops I may consider moving to Versus.

    submitted by /u/PalicoHunter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment