• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 16, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Some more Ratway Prospector shenanigans for you

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Some more Ratway Prospector shenanigans for you


    Some more Ratway Prospector shenanigans for you

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 06:24 AM PST

    legends-decks.com is coming back?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 05:26 AM PST

    Hey all,

    I was searching the Googlenet for some older favourite deck lists of mine (e.g. Control/Support Mage) and stumbled upon some links from legends-decks.com, the beloved all-things-decklists the community lost when Bethesda and Sparkypants halted the game. I clicked, expecting some placeholder page for whoever service owns the domain now, but I was welcomed by... the old site, or at least some parts of it. CSS was a mess. Some content is available (e.g. Mage decks) but not all (e.g. most if not all Mage lists). Should we regard this as some accident from the administrators of the server, or is someone actively trying to revive the site?

    submitted by /u/gpiancastelli
    [link] [comments]

    Should I build a new deck or continue with what I have?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:03 AM PST

    Should I sell my cards for gems to buy a new deck or go with what I have? I have Alduin's Apocalypse and 5 decks you get from Core set.

    submitted by /u/Belushka
    [link] [comments]

    For the TESL Newcomers Who May Not Know...

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 01:22 PM PST

    Can't get past the loading screen

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:53 AM PST

    I wanted to play Elder Scrolls: Legends, but once it says "Login" or "I am new" I click on new, and agree tho the terms of service, it takes me back to the login screen. I am using an Android. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/Ducklord13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment