• Breaking News

    Friday, January 15, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Powered-up Prospector at 2 Magicka FTW

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Powered-up Prospector at 2 Magicka FTW


    Powered-up Prospector at 2 Magicka FTW

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 05:21 AM PST

    Finished the "Forgotten Hero" quests, now what?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:22 AM PST

    Hello, I dont have any money to spend so what should I do now? Also, which deck is best from those I have? Band of Survivors, Black Marsh Smugglers, Dunmer Avengers, Imperial Might, Warriors of Hammerfell, Alduin's Apocalypse?

    submitted by /u/Belushka
    [link] [comments]

    It’s the creative deck builders keeping this game alive.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 01:20 PM PST

    My only gripe with Invade decks is how unimaginative they are. It's always fun getting owned on the ladder by something you haven't seen before or a variant on something you have. But whenever I'm on the ladder and I see an invasion scout I just know I'm up against some gremlin who's mom is telling them the pizza rolls are ready. Special mention goes to anyone copying the midnight burial meta. But those of you surprising a dude on the ladder with a new take on Wax Wayne, or some cool version of item stuffing I've never seen, you're the ones keeping this game alive!

    submitted by /u/PrimeKiwiBeef
    [link] [comments]

    The initial pic was to bitch about I played 5 straight matches sans ring, lol. But now I am happy cause I beat another legend!! Gg man.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:31 PM PST

    Taking a break

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:44 AM PST

    I will be taking a break from Tesl. There are many reasons, one is mythgard's third expansion which i am excited to play. Thanks everyone for all the good games.

    I will leave you all with one of my favourite creations. I call it A dragon's Creed

    SPAGwAufqcaAmxgyABfTAOkYkXmTxeljnXdygZrZoerCvDspjy

    submitted by /u/Tristanethebreton
    [link] [comments]

    Guess against what this mess actually won on ladder ...

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:19 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment