• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 31, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Turn 5 unite to secure # 1 on the ladder

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Turn 5 unite to secure # 1 on the ladder


    Turn 5 unite to secure # 1 on the ladder

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:53 AM PST

    I fucking did it-!!!!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:19 PM PST

    REMINDER: NPO TOURNEY TODAY!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:33 AM PST

    Support Control Mage | Gameplay/Highlights

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 06:54 AM PST

    Thanks for the warm welcome back

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:20 AM PST

    I am happy to be back and i am very happy about the support and the warm welcome.

    Its currently very fun to play for me and i want to say the competition in top 100 is lit. I have now played a long time, but currently it seems, that more than 50 people are able to make top 10 and that is way more than before. Its also great to have a lot very talented new players around. The presence right here and now is very fun and great and i am happy to be a part of it. In the future, if this game will end (who knows?) there will probably be other games, but right now i will just play <3

    submitted by /u/jele77
    [link] [comments]

    Just hit legend for the first time ever since open beta with this skelly spellsword

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 02:00 AM PST

    Question. I hate invade but love a lot of daedra. Are there any cool, aggro or midgro daedra decks out there? If so, please post. Thanks.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:55 AM PST

    Brief advice on the go

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:55 PM PST

    This game does not mix well with alcohol. I just had five beers and each and every duel I can't stand the stupid mistakes I make. Playing Royal Sage after all the other creatures attack or playing Dragontail Savior after killing all the opponent's creatures. Attacking with Ald Velothi Assassin after I play all the creatures from my hand. Using word creatures in every sentence I write.

    You know, that kind of stuff.

    Believe it or not, I still won every game I played in this state. Love my Sorcerer deck.

    submitted by /u/Ansuzgardaraivo
    [link] [comments]

    Guess what happened next...hehehe.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:01 PM PST

    Was such a great win. He was a nice dude, but beating a legend invade was just so satisfactory, lol.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:34 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment