• Breaking News

    Monday, February 1, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Who wakes up in the morning and says "I'm going to run out the turn timer every single round to make this person suffer" ?? Apparently this guy. Come on people, I would rather play against invade every game just play the damn game!

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Who wakes up in the morning and says "I'm going to run out the turn timer every single round to make this person suffer" ?? Apparently this guy. Come on people, I would rather play against invade every game just play the damn game!


    Who wakes up in the morning and says "I'm going to run out the turn timer every single round to make this person suffer" ?? Apparently this guy. Come on people, I would rather play against invade every game just play the damn game!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 04:50 AM PST

    Finally reached top 100 !!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:06 AM PST

    Finally reached top 100 !!

    For veterans maybe it's not a hard work, but for casuals like me getting into the 100 betters player it's a real hard achievement. The most important thing it's having fun while doing it, and thanks to veterans like /u/demon69696, who had a lot of patience and helped me out tweaking my decks, i reached the top 100, without playing too much (maybe 4-5 hours every week). Also want to thank other veterans, like jele77, that twitch their games and help to understand different mechanics that the game offers, or yumyum36, that give some usefull advices on discord. Also JackAries and his amazing and funny meme decks. Nice community that keep the game alive

    I also want to encourage everyone to try other decks different of invasion mechanic. Yes, before patch you could only get oblivion cards, but once you learn other mechanics, and your collection start growing the game gets more and more funny, not just only a high roller deck that depends mostly on RGN

    https://preview.redd.it/pik5rgrhewe61.png?width=1061&format=png&auto=webp&s=e5ff72890a8fecd49090705dd453fdcd0a61754a

    submitted by /u/Mad_alenas
    [link] [comments]

    Meme Deck Mondays! CAUTION: Side-effects of using Leafwater loop may include lethal ping damage to your opponent

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:25 AM PST

    Grand Melee (Jan. 29 - Feb. 1) - Top 100 Players

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 12:52 PM PST

    Want to share the guildsworn deck I build this month and that came strong on the finish line

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:43 PM PST

    Top Ranked Players - January 2021

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 12:51 PM PST

    spontaneous Arena stream - what are your strategies? i ll tell you mine

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:06 AM PST

    This dude was firing off juiced up items straight out of the gate. No special cards played, no supports, just seriously OP items with stats like +6 +6 minimum. Anyone else seen this before?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:39 AM PST

    29 games of Grand Melee, and not a single Dwemer, Crabscription or Murkwater Skirmisher

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:37 AM PST

    Very little Invade too. Just wanted to say thank you. That's all.

    submitted by /u/AzeliosRed
    [link] [comments]

    I figured, since I hit legend already, I'd dick around with my improved pilfer/move deck. For fun. Won every game so far, lol.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 09:02 PM PST

    Intriguing ? ? ?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:39 PM PST

    When I decided to play Arena seriously in the begin of last month, I was at rank 9 (The Mage). Never imagined that I can go this far.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:41 PM PST

    Courtesy for Memers

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:35 PM PST

    If you're playing an obvious meme deck and the opponent has the opportunity to end the game but passes. Please have the decency to let them continue their memeing and not kill them on the next turn. I will gladly let you win, but I want t have sick meme action.

    submitted by /u/googlin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment