• Breaking News

    Friday, February 26, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends This is probably the quickest I have ever won a game without the opponent having quit.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends This is probably the quickest I have ever won a game without the opponent having quit.


    This is probably the quickest I have ever won a game without the opponent having quit.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 07:02 AM PST

    First time Legend Ranking in just two months playing! Very proud! I'm excited!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 03:18 AM PST

    First time Legend Ranking in just two months playing! Very proud! I'm excited!

    I'd like to share with you my great happiness to get Legend Ranking for the first time in my life, with only two months playing! This game is absolutely amazing, it needs great strategy and tactics, that's why it's different from other similar games like Hearthstone. Tes Legends is not for everyone!

    I get Legend Ranking without spending money (with only two legendary cards in my deck): if you play with brain (and not only copying opponent decks) you can do it! I don't understand why Bethesda stopped supporting this great game, it's very sad...

    Now, I have to improve my Arena rank and my collection... Can you give me some tips? What I have to buy first with 1.500 gold? I'm looking forward to get my Legend Card Back at the end of the season!

    Thank you for this community on Reddit, it's very important to maintaine this great game alive

    https://preview.redd.it/5moqg7zb3tj61.jpg?width=709&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=eb39f02378499f203e8a4082513b3d9e226fadf7

    submitted by /u/MrTucano
    [link] [comments]

    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dragonborn NEW collectible

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 10:17 AM PST

    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dragonborn NEW collectible

    https://preview.redd.it/69muj0jv5vj61.jpg?width=2000&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=4606d048d7762f9bd0ace3af9df8893a8f02abf0

    TEASER TIME! Big news for all of you who were waiting for the next The Elder Scrolls V: SKYRIM collectible!!!

    PureArts has been cooking up Dragonborn goodies in the production kitchen and this brand new collectible releasing on March 4th.

    Until then, who wants to try their luck, and win one Dragonborn 1/6 articulated figure from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?!

    Enter the contest now by following the link below:
    https://www.purearts.com/pages/dragonborn-giveaway

    submitted by /u/PureArtsLtd
    [link] [comments]

    Great Game! Highlight: jele vs eyenie - jele77 on Twitch

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 09:02 AM PST

    Looking for a cool aggro or migro house dagoth deck. Any suggestions? Working on one but wouldn't mind other ideas.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 09:52 PM PST

    Spellsword

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 06:05 PM PST

    I'm getting back into the game and want to know of any good spellsword decks to use, any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/icyflames924
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment