• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 27, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends [Custom] Some Dual Color Cards

    Elder Scrolls: Legends [Custom] Some Dual Color Cards


    [Custom] Some Dual Color Cards

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    I suck at this game. Can you guys share some tips?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    I've been playing on and off for years and to this very day I end 95% of my ladder seasons in the rank 9 serpent.

    Are there any tips for beginners or guides? Deck building advice? I can only climb with something super simple like aggro archer, and even then it's obvious I'm being carried lol.

    submitted by /u/Vhozite
    [link] [comments]

    Does someone know a strong dragon deck with can be use in legend rank?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    First time getting 2 legendary cards in one pack!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 11:49 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment